PETZL, Bindi Ultra Light & Rechargeable Headlamp with 200 Lumens for Everyday Use
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
About this item
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: Weighs just 35g and fits in the palm of your hand; Minimalistic and conveniently small, BINDI is a great choice for everyday athletic activities such as running
- SEE & BE SEEN: Provides 200 lumens of brightness, 36m of distance and a red light mode; Features reflective thread through the entire headband for greater visibility and safety in low light
- COMFORTABLE: A thin, ventilated headband helps wick away sweat during intense activity; BINDI can also be worn around the neck?its headlamp tilts upward to see ahead
- RECHARGEABLE & SECURE: Features a charge indicator and includes a micro USB cable; 2 lock functions prevent the lamp from turning on during transit or storage
- 3-YEAR GUARANTEE: We test our products beyond the required standards to ensure they?re ready for adventure; BINDI is backed by a 3-year guarantee against any defects in material or manufacture
It may be small (like fit in your palm small), but Petzl’s BINDI headlamp boasts a max power of 200 lumens. Weighing just 35 grams, the BINDI headlamp can also be worn around the neck and tilts upward so you can see what’s ahead of you. Features a micro USB port, so all you have to do is plug it in and you are ready to go. The three lighting modes, proximity, movement, and distance vision, will always allow you to be seen on your morning or nighttime runs. The BINDI also offers two LOCK functions, meaning no more accidental switch ons.
Part No : E102AA01
by Seba Jhon
Great head lamp for trail running.
by Debbi Murphy
This headlamp does just the trick for my early morning jogs. It is light-weight and has 3 different light settings. I like that you can charge it via a usb port. The fit on my head is probably as good as it can be – it didn’t feel bulky and you can adjust it to be tighter or looser. I wear it for approximately 45 minutes and it works fine the entire time.
by Cristian Oly
This torch is super-lightweight (35 grams) and has a nice bright light, along with a gentle light for use inside my tent, and a red light too. It recharges in a few hours through its micro-USB socket. The operating sequence is perfect – you don’t need to go through the entire sequence of options every time you switch it on and off. Short presses set your desired level of brightness, or use a long press for the red light. And just a single press to switch it off. I love that there is a dim “reserve-light” so that it doesn’t suddenly go out completely when the battery gets low. The head-strap is comfortable, and the product looks great.