PETZL – NAO+ Headlamp, 750 Lumens, Bluetooth Enabled
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Part No : E36AHR 2B
- Great for nighttime athletics: Provides up to 750 lumens and shines up to 140 m; Features a comfortable, adjustable headband with an additional top strap for technical activities
- Customizable: Connects via Bluetooth to the MyPetzl Light mobile app to adjust brightness and burn time, create lighting profiles and more; NAO + can also be used manually without the app
- Automatic brightness: Features REACTIVE LIGHTING technology that senses light levels and automatically adjusts the brightness for you; Optimizes burn time, battery usage and visual comfort
- Rechargeable & easy to use: Includes a micro USB charging cable; Quickly switch between lighting modes and levels with an ergonomic button that even works with gloves
- 3-year guarantee: We test our products beyond the required standards to ensure they?re ready for adventure; NAO + is backed by a 3-year guarantee against any defects in material or manufacture
Ultra-powerful and programmable, the NAO + is ideal for nighttime athletic activities. It connects via bluetooth to the MyPetzl Light mobile app, which allows you to adjust brightness and burn time, create customized lighting profiles and more. NAO + also features REACTIVE LIGHTING technology that automatically adjusts the brightness so you don?t have to. It provides up to 750 lumens of light and shines up to 140 m. NAO + is rechargeable, easy to use with gloves and features a comfortable headband with an additional strap for technical activities.
by Lili Jibon
I’ve had this head lamp for 9 months. I use this light 6 days a week. 8 to 10 hours a day. It is constantly on my head.. I swap through four batteries keeping them all on a charger. I must have gone through 20 to 30 different types of headlamps trying to find one that doesn’t break, chew through batteries, or is comfortable. The only headlamp that was durable and comfortable besides this one, was the Energizer Vision HD.
by Oly Denali
LOVE THIS LAMP, and IT IS WORTH THE PRICE!!!
by Island Jack
Expensive… but well worth it!