PETZL, TACTIKKA +RGB Stealth Headlamp with 350 Lumens for Fishing and Hunting
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Part No : E089FA00
- LIGHT MODES FOR FISHING & HUNTING: Features red, green and blue light modes to preserve night vision and ensure stealth; Available in 3 colors designed to blend in with your environment
- POWERFUL & COMPACT: Provides up to 350 lumens of light and up to 90 m of beam distance; Weighs just 85g and features 3 brightness levels so you can get the right amount of light for every situation
- VERSATILE BATTERY: Thanks to the HYBRID CONCEPT design, TACTIKKA +RGB is compatible with 3 AAA batteries (included) and our CORE rechargeable battery (sold separately)
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN: Switch between light modes and colors with one button; Features a detachable headband that you can wash between adventures
- 5-YEAR GUARANTEE: We test our products beyond the required standards to ensure they?re ready for adventure; TACTIKKA +RGB is backed by a 5-year guarantee against any defects in material or manufacture
Made specifically for fishing and hunting, the TACTIKKA +RGB headlamp features red, green and blue light modes and comes in camouflaged colors to ensure stealth. It provides up to 350 lumens of brightness and weighs just 85g. TACTIKKA +RGB features a detachable headband you can wash between outings and a single-button design that?s easy to use. It comes with 3 AAA batteries and is compatible with our CORE rechargeable battery (sold separately).
by Pamela Anderson
by Keith Nelson
I like this headlamp. Petzl seems like a sure bet as far as brands go too. Coworkers of mine had them long ago and like them very much. It gets extremely bright for how small it is. There are 3 different brightness settings too for the times when you need less illumination. I would recommend this to others who are looking for a headlamp. There are other cheaper options but I would say go with the quality and be done with it. My delivery was on time as well and the packaging arrived damage free. No complaints at all.
by Paul Alex
Best Headlamp I’ve Owned!!
by Laura Henry
right bright bright! This light will definitely do what you need it too. Plus the red lens for nighttime is phenomenal. I coupled it with the rechargeable battery and have been 100% satisfied with my purchase.