GSI Outdoors, Pinnacle Camper Cooking Set for Camping and Backpacking, 2 to 4 Person
|Item Weight||3.62 Pounds|
About this item
- Cooking & mess kit: The Pinnacle Camper is a complete solution for cooking and eating while camping and backpacking; Its compact, nesting design can be configured for 2 or 4 people
- All in one: Includes 4 plates, 4 insulated mugs and sip-it tops and sleeves, 4 bowls, 2L pot with strainer lid, 3L pot with strainer lid, fry pan, folding handle and stuff sack/wash basin
- Non-stick cookware: The durable, anodized aluminum pots and pan are coated with Teflon Radiance non-stick technology; Spiral turned base grips stove/grill arms securely
- Durable dish set: Plates, bowls and mugs made from durable Infinity Clear Polypropylene that?ll last for many adventures to come; Color-coded for each person
- Smart design: Folding, removable handle locks securely onto exterior brackets of pots and pan; Crushproof, heat-resistant strainer lids and silicone rings won?t deform when packed
These durable, non-stick coated, anodized aluminum pots are the ultimate in design, space efficiency and cooking performance. The set includes 4 plates, 4 insulated mugs and sip-it tops, 4 bowls and a 2 L pot with strainer lid, which nest into a generous 3 L pot and frypan with a strainer lid.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer 😕No
- Product Dimensions 😕9.1 x 9.1 x 5.8 inches; 3.62 Pounds
- Item model number 😕50181
- Department 😕Mens
- Date First Available 😕May 12, 2011
- Manufacturer 😕GSI Outdoors, Inc.