GSI Outdoors, Pinnacle Frypan, Superior Backcountry Cookware Since 1985
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.09 x 8.58 x 2.6 inches|
|Has Nonstick Coating||Yes|
About this item
- FINE DINING IN THE WOODS: The Pinnacle Frypan is the outdoor cooking pan of your dreams. It’s lightweight, durable, and constructed with top-notch technology. Your stomach will thank you.
- STICK TO COOKING: Features a non-stick coating that helps evenly distribute heat and reduce hotspots. Perfect for stovetop cooking, and for your safety, we recommend you not use directly over a campfire. Did someone say frittata for breakfast?
- HEAT IT UP: Features Teflon with Radiance technology coating that reaches temperature 25% faster for maximum heat distribution and gives you more time to stuff your face!
- ADVENTURE READY: Features an exclusive SureLock folding handle so you can take it on the go.
- IT’S ALL ABOUT THE OUTDOORS: In 1985 three siblings combined their love for the outdoors and set out to create GSI Outdoors. Now, three decades later GSI continues to bring quality cookware to outdoor lovers everywhere.
The Pinnacle Frypan offers the ultimate cooking performance, non-stick resilience, and durability. Perfect for stovetop cooking, but for your safety we recommend not using directly over a campfire. Features Teflon with Radiance technology coating that reaches temperature 25% faster for maximum heat distribution. Plus, the exclusive SureLock folding handle is perfect for when you are on the go.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer 😕No
- Product Dimensions 😕9.09 x 8.58 x 2.6 inches; 14.11 Ounces
- Item model number 😕50208
- Department 😕Unisex
- Date First Available 😕October 1, 2001
- Manufacturer 😕GSI Outdoors