RockyMounts BackStage 2″ Receiver Swing Away platform hitch 2 bicycle rack. Allows full access to the rear of the vehicle with bikes on or off the rack.
|Vehicle Service Type||SUV, Bicycle|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||46 x 22 x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
|Load Capacity||75 Pounds|
About this item
- The industry?s first 180 degree swing away platform hitch rack
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs. Not compatible with Add-On
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 5. 0? fat bike tires, and diameters from 20? to 29?
- Compatible with bicycles? wheelbases from 34? and 49?
- Folds flat against the vehicle, and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Only available for 2″ hitches. Uses RockyMounts premium 3-axis anti wobble system
hitch 2 bicycle rack
The BackStage is the only swing away platform hitch rack on the market that swings out 180 degrees. No matter if you have a truck, SUV, or camper van, this rack is perfect for those who need open access to the back end of their vehicle. Based around the MonoRail platform, the BackStage is an adaptable rack that is incredibly easy to use and provides full access to the back of the vehicle, even with bikes loaded. BackStage is a two-bike rack only and not expandable to three bikes.