RockyMounts MonoRail Solo 1-Bike (2″ &1.25″) Expandable Platform Hitch Bicycle Rack
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
|Vehicle Service Type||Bicycle|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||46 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Item Weight||27 Pounds|
About this item
- Carries 1 bike, up to 60 lbs. Expandable to 2 bikes up to 45 lbs. each, with Add-On
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 5. 0? wide fat bike tires, and diameters from 20? to 29?
- Compatible with bicycles? wheelbases from 34? to 49?
- Folds flat against the vehicle, and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Fits both 1. 25? and 2? hitches with adaptor sleeve & anti wobble bolt
- Includes locking hitch pin, cable lock, and standard lock pods, keyed alike.
The little bother of the MonoRail, the MonoRail Solo is perfect for those who do not need all of the capacity but still want the versatility of it?s larger brother. Superlight with a 25 lbs. rack weight, the solo is our easiest rack to take on and off a vehicle. Out of the box the MonoRail family has the widest carrying capacity of our line up, due to their ability to fit up to a 5? fat bike tire. The solo also has the added versatility of allowing for both 1. 25? and 2? hitches out of the box.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ? : ??No
- Product Dimensions ? : ??46 x 10 x 10 inches; 27 Pounds
- Item model number ? : ??10007
- Department ? : ??Unisex
- Date First Available ? : ??October 26, 2017
- Manufacturer ? : ??RockyMounts
There are no reviews yet.