Slumberjack Up Wind 0 Degree Sleeping Bag, Regular & Long – Cold Weather, Winter Sleeping Bag for Camping, Hunting & Backcountry Adventure
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Lightweight, durable DWR nylon taffeta shell
- Nylon taffeta soft-touch lining
- Slumberloft PRO synthetic insulation provides superior warmth and comfort while reducing carry size & weight
- Double layer, off-set quilt construction prevents cold spots
- External hook-and-loop tabs combined with dual zippers create “arms out” functionality
- Draft collar prevents heat loss from neck and shoulder area
- Draft tube along zipper keeps out cold air and prevents heat loss
- Anti-snag zipper construction
- Contoured jacket style hood can be inverted to create a pillow on warm nights
- Color-coded zippers and screen prints indicate temperature ratings
- Compression stuff sack included
- Wider mummy shape for enhanced comfort
- Adjustable hood closure
- Ergonomic footbox provides additional room for your feet & enhanced comfort
- Fill Weight : 49 oz.
- Carry Weight : 3 lbs. 15 oz.
- Length : 78 in.
- Shoulder Width : 33 in.
- Footbox Width : 29 in.
- Stuffed Size : 17 x 9 in.
- Fits to : 6 ft
There are no reviews yet.