STERLING Chain Reactor
- Serves as a full strength, extension of the “tie in point” of a harness
- Provided fast and adjustable options when connecting to anchors
- Nylon webbing absorbs energy in the event of a fall at the anchor.
- Facilitates partner rescue, pick offs, and setting anchors.
- Extends a rappel device
The replacement for the traditional daisy chain, the Chain Reactor absorbs enough energy to withstand three factor 2 drops. Available in a PRO version, this product is ideal for all climbers, institutions, or guide services.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 23 x 2 x 1 inches; 0.8 Ounces
- Item model number : SW174NYCR0612
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : January 29, 2011
- Manufacturer : Sterling