Swagman Bicycle Carrier TRAVELER XC2 RV Approved Hitch Mount Bike Rack , Black
|Vehicle Service Type||Trailer|
|Brand||Swagman Bicycle Carrier|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5 x 35 x 11 inches|
About this item
- RV APPROVED: The TRAVELER XC2 works well with various sizes of trailers & campers
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Only takes a few minutes to assemble following the instructions.
- CONVENIENT: Once installed, simply load your bikes and you are ready to go! When not in use you can fold the upright bar down to give access to the rear of the RV
- STURDY: The light but sturdy design keeps your bikes in place, even on the those long journeys!
- VERSATILE: Easily transports up to 2 bicycles and is compatible with a 2″ Class 3 hitch receiver or mounts to a 4.5″ continuous steel welded RV Bumper Adapter. Also comes with a 2″ Bumper Adapter.
From the manufacturer
Look for the RV Approved Sticker!
- Transports up to 2 bikes
- Maximum Carrying Capacity: 35 lbs. per bike
- Maximum wheelbase: 52″
- Maximum tire width: 3-1/2″
- Application: 2″ x 2″ trailer hitch receivers or 4″ – 4.5″ tall RV bumpers
Swagman Traveler XC2
2 Bike Platform Hitch Rack
The best value RV approved bike rack made to haul your bikes behind your RV, 5th wheel or trailer.
Swagman RV products are put through rigorous testing program to ensure they can handle the extra stress of being towed behind an RV. You can be confident the Traveler XC2 will provide the ultimate in reliability getting your bikes to their destination safely.
- Upright arm with push-button, ratcheting hooks provide quick bike loading and unloading
- Black powder coat finish is resistant to corrosion and rust
- Includes bumper mount adapter
RACKS FOR EVERY BIKE
RACKS FOR EVERYONE
Swagman designs products that can be trusted to get your equipment to it’s destination; the trailhead, the bike shop, to your race, your first ride; or to the best ride of your life.
Our products are always evolving to meet the demands of the bike and automobile world. Our mission is to make your life easier and more convenient so that you can focus on the sport that you love.
Our company is made up of outdoor enthusiasts just like you and we understand the necessity of relying on a rack to get your bikes safely to your destination.
Find the perfect rack for your ride!
“Ride, paddle, explore:?seek your adventure“That philosophy was the intention of founders Jim and Jan Morris who saw an opportunity to create a better way to transport your bike back in the early 90?s. Swagman was one of the first companies worldwide to design and market a hitch style bike rack. Over the years, that small bike rack company based in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia grew to include numerous other ground breaking designs in the North American Bicycle, RV and Automobile markets.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer 😕No
- Product Dimensions 😕5 x 35 x 11 inches; 1.45 Ounces
- Item model number 😕64663
- Department 😕Unisex-adult
- Date First Available 😕August 11, 2011
- Manufacturer 😕Swagman Bicycle Carriers