Swagman CHINOOK Hitch Mount Bike Rack
|Vehicle Service Type||Bicycle|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||40 x 16 x 9 inches|
|Item Weight||5 Pounds|
About this item
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: The CHINOOK hitch mount bike rack’s instructions are easy to follow. Once installed you can load and unload the rack to the vehicle in under 2 minutes
- CONVENIENT: Bike rack tilts down to allow access to rear of vehicle effortlessly. Saves you time and energy for more biking 🙂
- WORRY FREE SECURITY: Have peace of mind knowing that the adjustable locking ratchet hooks are securing the frame to the rack
- VERSATILE: Easily transports up to 2 bikes and is compatible with a Class 2 or higher, 1-1/4″ and 2″ hitch receiver. Fits most frame sizes, shapes and style (fits 12″ to 29″ tire sizes). Maxium weight capacity of 45Ibs. per bike. Locking Hitch Pin included
From the manufacturer
Features of the Chinook
Carries up to 2 bikes
Fits a 1-1/4″ – 2″ hitch receiver
Up to 45lbs per bike
Fits most frame sizes shapes and styles
Includes 2 same key lock cylinders to lock bike to rack
Hook ratchets down onto bike frame to keep bike stable on the road
The Chinook folds up against vehicle when not in use
The wheel ratchet straps firmly hold bikes and secure wheels
The wheel trays are adjustable with hand tightening knobs to slide trays to desired positions
Rack tilts down to allow rear of vehicle access, even while bikes are loaded
Rack is fat bike friendly (trays sold separately)
RACKS FOR EVERY BIKE
RACKS FOR EVERYONE
Swagman designs products that can be trusted to get your equipment to it’s destination; the trailhead, the bike shop, to your race, your first ride; or to the best ride of your life.
Our products are always evolving to meet the demands of the bike and automobile world. Our mission is to make your life easier and more convenient so that you can focus on the sport that you love.
Our company is made up of outdoor enthusiasts just like you and we understand the necessity of relying on a rack to get your bikes safely to your destination.
Find the perfect rack for your ride.
“Ride, paddle, explore:?seek your adventure“That philosophy was the intention of founders Jim and Jan Morris who saw an opportunity to create a better way to transport your bike back in the early 90?s. Swagman was one of the first companies worldwide to design and market a hitch style bike rack. Over the years, that small bike rack company based in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia grew to include numerous other ground breaking designs in the North American Bicycle, RV and Automobile markets.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer 😕No
- Product Dimensions 😕40 x 16 x 9 inches; 5 Pounds
- Item model number 😕64683
- Department 😕Unisex-adult
- Date First Available 😕February 16, 2016
- Manufacturer 😕Swagman Bicycle Carriers