Swagman RV Approved 4-Bike Bumper Rack
|Vehicle Service Type||Trailer|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||43 x 45 x 2.54 inches|
|Item Weight||41 Pounds|
About this item
- Transports 1, 2, 3, or 4 bicycles on an RV or camper trailer bumper (max 30 lb. per bike)
- Designed for 4″ to 4.5″ square RV bumpers, installs with a 6.5″ and 8″ long bolts around the RV bumper
- Heavy duty steel construction with a black paint finish and powder-coated to resist corrosion
- Secure the steel U-Bolts provided with the rack to your bumper. The upright bar in the center of the rack gives added support to your bikes while towing
- Simple to use and supports various bike sizes, frames and wheels
From the manufacturer
A simple and sturdy solution to carry bikes with your RV
Carry 1 to 4 bikes easily
Simple and easy to use you will want to take this bumper rack with you on all your road trips. Not for use on aluminum or spot welded bumpers.
Distance from bumper to end of rack: 34″. First bike sits 4-3/4″ out from bumper.
Simple yet packed with features
Specifically conceived for RV
The Swagman RV bumper rack will safely transport your bikes behind your 5th wheel, RV or camper trailer.
It has been specifically designed to withstand the use with such vehicle.
Swagman designs products that can be trusted to get your equipment to it’s destination; the trailhead, the bike shop, to your race, your first ride; or to the best ride of your life.
Our products are always evolving to meet the demands of the bike and automobile world. Our mission is to make your life easier and more convenient so that you can focus on the sport that you love.
Our company is made up of outdoor enthusiasts just like you and we understand the necessity of relying on a rack to get your bikes safely to your destination.
Find the perfect rack for your ride.
“Ride, paddle, explore:?seek your adventure“That philosophy was the intention of founders Jim and Jan Morris who saw an opportunity to create a better way to transport your bike back in the early 90?s. Swagman was one of the first companies worldwide to design and market a hitch style bike rack. Over the years, that small bike rack company based in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia grew to include numerous other ground breaking designs in the North American Bicycle, RV and Automobile markets.
The 4-Bike RV Bumper Rack provides an easy solution for carrying the whole family’s bikes on the back of an RV. The sturdy rack mounts onto a 4 to 4.5-inch continuous, welded steel bumper and provides a platform where you can stand your bikes. The rack boasts solid steel construction and offers a weight capacity of 30 pounds per bike.
The RV Bumper Rack provides a stable platform to stand up to four bikes.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer 😕No
- Product Dimensions 😕43 x 45 x 2.54 inches; 41 Pounds
- Item model number 😕80600
- Department 😕Unisex-adult
- Date First Available 😕September 14, 2004
- Manufacturer 😕Swagman Bicycle Carriers
There are no reviews yet.