Swagman TRAILHEAD 2 Folding Hitch Mount Bike Rack , Black, Medium
|Vehicle Service Type||Passenger Car|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||40.5 x 13.5 x 10.5 inches|
|Item Weight||2.27 Kilograms|
|Load Capacity||35 Pounds|
About this item
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: With the TRAILHEAD 2 you can easily attach and detach one of these hanging style hitch mounted bike accessories and efficiently get up to 4 bikes, maximum 35lbs each to an overall maximum of 100lbs., safely to their destination.
- STURDY: The threaded hitch pin and clip sturdily secure the bike rack for car to the hitch, eliminating rattle during transportation.
- CONVENIENT: Remove pin to release the bike rack forward for easy rear cargo access.
- WORRY FREE SECURITY: The anti-sway rotating cradles with rubber straps secure your bikes to the rack at 3 points preventing bike to bike contact during transportation. They are versatile and eliminate the need for a bike adapter bar while accomodating many types of alternative frames.
- EASY TO STORE: The dual arms provide maximum bike stability and fold down easily, making it easy to store fat bike racks away in between uses.
From the manufacturer
4 Bike Two Arm Rack
Max Load: 35 lbs. per Bike.
1, 2, 3 or 4 Bikes.
1-1/4″ and 2″ Hitch Receiver.
- Transports up to 4 bikes
- New anti-sway cradles prevent bike-to-bike contact
- Arms easily fold away and rack folds down to allow access to the rear of your vehicle
- Compatible with 1-1/4? and 2? hitch receiver
- Lightweight and easy to store when not in use so it’s perfect for the whole family!
Arms easily fold away and rack folds down to allow access to the rear of your vehicle.
New anti-sway cradles prevent bike-to-bike contact.
Dual arms fold down for convenient storage.
“Ride, paddle, explore:?seek your adventure“That philosophy was the intention of founders Jim and Jan Morris who saw an opportunity to create a better way to transport your bike back in the early 90?s. Swagman was one of the first companies worldwide to design and market a hitch style bike rack. Over the years, that small bike rack company based in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia grew to include numerous other ground breaking designs in the North American Bicycle, RV and Automobile markets.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer 😕No
- Product Dimensions 😕40.5 x 13.5 x 10.5 inches; 5 Pounds
- Item model number 😕63380
- Department 😕Unisex-adult
- Date First Available 😕February 21, 2009
- Manufacturer 😕Swagman Bicycle Carriers
There are no reviews yet.