Umarex Steel-Storm .177 Caliber BB Gun Air Pistol , Black
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||3.52 Pounds|
|Air Gun Power Type||CO2|
About this item
- Powered by two 12-gram CO2 cartridges housed in the drop-out mag (CO2 NOT included)
- 30-shot capacity with a 300-round reserve BB reservoir
- Choose between single shot mode or 6-round “full-auto” burst mode
- Shoots .177 caliber steel BBs at up to 430 fps
- Features flip-up sights
For the ultimate backyard fun experience, pick up an Umarex Steel Storm Tactical Air Pistol. The first thing you will notice about the Steel Storm, is the striking look and feel, and the quality craftsmanship. The pistol has a single shot mode and a 6-shot (Full-auto) burst mode. A lever on the rear of the gun allows you to easily switch between modes. The Steel Storm is powered by two 12 g CO2 cartridges that are stored in the grip. To release the cartridges push the release button behind the trigger guard to partially release the trigger, and then press the secondary release on the back of the grip to fully release the cartridges. There is a small “key” stored in the bottom of the cartridge holder that is used to tighten fresh CO2 cartridges into position and removed old cartridges. A fresh set of cartridges will last around 300 shots. The Steel Storm has a 300-round BB reservoir, and a built-in 30-round magazine. To load the pistol simply pour the BBs in the reservoir, push the magazine spring forward, gently shake the pistol to fill the magazine, release the spring, and you are ready to rock. The pistol produces impressive accuracy, and has a picatinny rail on the top and bottom for mounting optics. Pick up your Umarex Steel Storm pistol today for loads of shooting fun.
• If a CO2 capsule is empty it can cause poor firing performance, low velocity, or the airgun not to function properly.
• If a CO2 capsule is defective it can cause the airgun not to function properly.
• Extreme temperatures can cause poor firing performance or a low velocity.
• Incorrect projectiles can cause poor firing performance, low velocity, or the airgun not to function properly. This ASIN is for use with Steel BBs only.
• NOTE: Many factors affect airgun performance and velocity, including brand of projectile, lubrication, barrel condition and temperature.